Welcome to McClure Junior High
1. To begin the registration process, please contact McClure's Administrative Assistant, Mrs. Kelly Fuhr, at either (708) 485-2009 or email@example.com. Then, download and complete the registration forms
2. In accordance with the Missing Children’s Records Act, all new pupils must present to the office a certified copy with raised seal of his/her birth certificate. The original will be returned.
3. Submit two proofs of residency:
Category I (one document):
- Real estate tax bill
- Signed lease
- Mortgage papers
- An Agreement of Sale
Category II (one document showing local address):
- Driver’s license
- Voter Registration
- Auto Registration
- Public aid card
- Home/apartment insurance papers
- Current gas or electric bill
4. Submit a copy of the most recent physical with immunizations.
5. Obtain ISBE Student Transfer Form from school last attended. Required when transferring from an Illinois public school to another Illinois public school.
Open Enrollment for residents of District 101
The District will consider requests for flexible enrollment for all schools provided that:
- First option to attend a school is given to neighborhood attendance area residents.
- Enrollment of pupils from outside the neighborhood attendance area does not result in class size deemed by the Superintendent in the exercise of his or her discretion to be excessive for that grade level.
- The enrollment is for an entire school year or, if granted during a school year, for the remainder of that school year.
- The family shall arrange for and bear the cost of transportation.
- Application is made in writing to the receiving principal.
- The decision to grant or deny the application shall be made by the Superintendent on an annual basis.
- The decision to approve the open enrollment request for one child does not guarantee approval for a sibling.
- If a parent(s) chooses to enroll a student at a District school outside the neighborhood attendance area to accommodate District needs, space may be guaranteed for the student at that school for future years.